Re: mutt read-only mailbox?

> Mutt says the mailbox is read-only.  He can send and receive mail fine.
> entering % to toggle read-only gives an error that the mailbox is read
> only.

    # chown root:mail /usr/bin/mutt_dotlock
    # chmod 2755 /usr/bin/mutt_dotlock

If you look at an older installation, this is the way mutt_dotlock used
to be set up.  Probably just a minor error on the part of the
maintainer.

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley             phone: 907-474-2689
Computer / Network Manager          email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu