Debian docs needed !

Hello, I switched to debian about a year back and found that though looks scary at first, it actually is easier to maintain and live with than any other distributions. But the problem is that one has to find them! Lot of things can be done debian way but know one knows them...why? Docs are outdated or simply missing.
Have a look at
http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp
Many are obsolete/planned and development version. Only thing that is well covered is installing Debian...
Still many things need to be addressed; example :
automounting cdrom;
how to play music cds;
removing/installing services;
locales issues;
maybe hardware-list too (right now its more than 6 months old... thats a no-no)
many more, i cant remember them now
these are small things but can drive you crazy when u need them...
After reading doc one should get sence of completness , which is missing...
I personally feel that only thing bad abt debian is its documentation. We need somethng like freebsd handbook! What do u all think, maybe i am wrong, but i want to know how many of u feel there  is need for Own debain docs

---