Just wondering...

Have I been killfiled by ALL of you guys? :( 'Cause I may well be the only guy that has posted 3 different questions to this list, since early December, and hasn't received ANY reaction at all (not even a flame for being off-topic or otherwise out of line). And there have been answers to other posts on the same or close by topics.

I don't think the RedHat lists would welcome questions / problems from Debian users, so I'm starting to get worried...

A good 2002 to you all.

--
Carlos Sousa