Re: System.map irritation

On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 01:14:03AM -0500, S.Salman Ahmed wrote:

> Either a configuration option (or options) and/or the fact that I am
> using unstable/sid (all packages), and that my kernel has been compiled
> using gcc-2.95.2.

well i also used gcc-2.95.2 as that is also what is in potato.

i should note one other detail, i build the kernel on straight potato
(with potato modutils) and install the package on a different machine
that has upgraded modutils.  but i don't see how that could make any
difference as modutils are not used during building AFAIK.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/