Re: Tarball conversion

> Given that you're still in windows (and you want to view the docs
> on-line) I recommend the HTML format :
>
> http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/tarballs/newbiedoc-html-0.3.0.tar.gz
>
> They also have the HTML docs available directly on their web server so
> you can browse them without downloading a tarball.

The single source all encompassing document is not available via HTML, only bits and pieces, at least per their home page. I was trying to find a way to translate that single document ( or is it? 92 separate pieces in the tarball... ) and print it for use as a reference guide for myself and others here at the office as we look into going to Linux for our desktops as well as the servers.

Thanks for the thoughts tho. I copied the Newbiedoc organization on this as they would seem to be addressing Windows users: perhaps they will have a URL for me.

thanks again!

  Paul