Tarball conversion

In trying to view the document named 'newbiedoc' I find the only format it is offered in is tarball zip. The conversion programs I was able to find all seem to translate from one Linux format to another.

I am hoping that once the document is unzipped I will be able to read it with Word or Notebad... (?) but can not open the file. Is anybody aware of a program which would allow me to open this file and print it here at work?

(Side note: my first post here did not wrap properly. I've checked all of the systems I use for Email and all are set to 72 characters for outgoing messages ( Netscape 4.75 and 6.2 ). IF this message has the same problem I'm open to suggestions on resolving it. )

Thanks

  Paul