apache/mysql/php4/tomcat install on Woody

Hi

I'm at the point of needing to get my apache/mysql/php4/tomcat environment up
and running on this new box. In the past I've always compiled these from
source downloaded from the various places. Is this the best method? This is
just for development purposes (I'm a web developer trying to free myself from
doing so much M$ development) rather than a live server.

I'm wondering if apt will happily install all this stuff and if so is there
any specific order i should install them in? This box is Debian (Woody) so
I'd be looking at getting the packages from the testing packages if I'm to do
it this way.

TIA

Rachel