Re: apache/mysql/php4/tomcat install on Woody

Alas, No.  See my post from a bit earlier (Like a few hours--I am using
postgresql instead of mysql but the install is basically the same).
Basically, you can install Apache from apt.  You can install Mysql from
apt.  You will need to get the source for php4 and install yourself.

Lance