Re: When will Woody be thawed ?

penguin1  <Penguin> writes:
P> AKA taken out of frozen and put into stable or whatever.
P> Is it worth waiting for the first Woody proper rather than getting a frozen
P> Woody right now?

Only parts of woody are actually "frozen" right now.  I suspect it
will be several months still before we see a "stable" woody release.
I also suspect that most of the problems in woody will be worked out
by then; if you want something with a strong promise of working well,
I'd wait for woody, but if potato is Just Too Old for you, you might
be better off upgrading now.

	-- Abra Mitchell