Re: apache/mysql/php4/tomcat install on Woody

Rachel Andrew <lists@rachelandrew.co.uk> writes:
> I'm at the point of needing to get my apache/mysql/php4/tomcat environment up
>
> I'm wondering if apt will happily install all this stuff and if so is there
> any specific order i should install them in?

  Apt sure beats compiling. Just do all at once, e.g., "apt-get install
  apache mysql php tomcat". Or in any order--apt will ensure the proper
  dependencies are met. Do it through dselect if you wish. Not sure of
  the mysql and php package names.

  Have fun!

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!