Re: ice window manager not working

i finally fixed the problem by removing
~/.gnome/session, i must have corrupted this file one
way or another.  when i looked at the home directory i
don't the file .xsession.  in any case things are back
to normal now.  well almost i still don't have my
virtual windows, and i've forgotten how make them.
can anybody remind me how to make them?

thanks