Re: ice window manager not working

Thus spake Patrick Dahiroc:
> hi
>
> i'm using icewm for my window manager.  on one of my
> accounts the window manager does not work i.e when i
> bring up gnome-terminal i cannot move it around and i
> don't have any virtual windows.  but when i login on a
> different account using the same window manger
> everything works fine.  how do i fix this problem?
Try looking in ~/.xsession-errors for anything that looks helpful.
Also compare the two ~/.xsession files for anything odd.  Then try
going through the configuration for the WM itself - most have such a
thing, and I think icewm's is called iceconf, AFAIK.
HTH,
Steve
--
Spock: The odds of surviving another attack are 13562190123 to 1, Captain.