Re: Email client programs

Carel Fellinger wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 05:32:31PM -0800, Erik Steffl wrote:
> > Craig Dickson wrote:
> >   I guess, I still like to see it all at once... I guess I can open few
> > windows, each with it's own view:-)
> >
> >   BTW the other annoying thing is that it requires password to IMAP
> > everytime I start it - is there a way to have passwordless access to
> > IMAP from mutt?
>
> whilst in mutt try hitting F1 and read to your heart delight, otherwise
> try in ~/.muttrc:
>
>    set imap_user="your imap user name"
>    set imap_pass="your imap password"
>
> and better do:
>
>    chmod 500 ~/.muttrc

  thanks a lot. in the heat of the moment I also tried the certificates
files again (which I've found in docs but didn't work last time I tried)
and now I have no-bump road to IMAP folder (almost, it's still slightly
weird). so now, thanks to IMAP, I read debian-user in netscape and INBOX
in mutt:-) maybe I'll get used to it (mutt) because it has some
interesting features (scoring, proper reply to lists etc.).

	erik