Woody netinst image and Realtek 8139 failure

Hi,

I've downloaded the latest woody netinst CD image and when I try to
install/configure the 8139too kernel module I get a NULL-pointer error.
Is this a known issue, and if so, how can I solve this. I need network
support (NFS) to install on a new machine as I already have a mirror of
the woody stuff.

The standard 2.2r4 stuff won't work as it doesn't support the highpoint
controller on my system (or am I mistaken in this matter).

Greetings,

--
| | _ _| | |_                                              Kees de Bruin
| |/ / _ | _ \                              e-mail: k.de.bruin@hccnet.nl
|_|\_\___|___/               "Read the manual -- what a radical concept"