floppy mounted on diferent uid

Hi! Its been a while I'm having a small problem. Every time I mount a
floppy using my usual username account, the floopy directory uid is set to
a diferent uid. In this case, my sister's uid. The problem is that I cant
mout/unmount, but cant write to the floppy. When I format it with ext2,
using mkfs, the problem seems to go away, but latter returns. I have seen
this problem somewhere else, also using debian, but I wasnt told how to
fix it.

Thank you for any help.