Re: What's a debian kid look like?

On Thu, 2001-12-20 at 08:44, Phillip Deackes wrote:
> OK, male, 44 years old, British living in the UK. We usually don't feel
> the need to explain the colour of our skin

Very clear trend here, and every time I read '$age years old $color
american' I feel the urge to challenge the use of skin color as a
significant defining element of personnality. To us Europeans, this is
very alien.

While I'm at it :
25 years old, European citizen of French nationality, married, telecom
and Internet strategy consultant and project manager, graduate degree,
spends too much time toying with computers and networks, moderate
centrist. Interests: obsessing about technological artefacts, playing
strategy games against friends, operational art and tactics, adventure
travel (41 countries so far including 17 african countries), history,
sociology and geopolitics, too much reading (both web and dead tree),
martial arts, the great outdoors (walking, biking, rollerblading)...