Re: What's a debian kid look like?

OK, male, 44 years old, British living in the UK. We usually don't feel
the need to explain the colour of our skin, but I am white. I am a teacher
in a 10-14 high school in Leicestershire. I used to teach French, but am
now Head of ICT. Have dabbled with many Linux distros but found the Debian
branch some time ago. Looking forward to Xandros Linux. I have no
programming or other coding experience apart from writing some very basic
bash cripts for my box. Politically very anti control by others who grant
themselves the authority to control - government or school authorities!

--
Phillip Deackes
Using Debian Linux

/"\