Re: What's a debian kid look like?

52 year old white male.  A couple of years of college; mispent youth in the
wilds of Alaska; electrician for many years; reader; birdwatcher;
outdoorsman.  I was a latecomer to computers, but have worked off and on
doing tech support.

I am running a straight sid machine.  I really enjoy playing with operating
systems and software, though I don't do any programming.  I appreciate the
ease of downloading and wide selection of software that Debian gives me.

Dan Owens	mtn@redmeadow.com		Bigfork, MT.