Re: Fish swimming over my Desktop and ... system locked ?!?

* Craig Dickson (crdic@yahoo.com) spake thusly:
> Nasty. I've never heard of the easter egg causing that. Most likely some
> other problem that just happened to crop up as the fish was swimming by.

Simple explanations are usually correct (see .sig). If the system
locked up right after that easter egg kicked in, it's most likely
the easter egg's fault. Can you say "unforseen interactions between
various parts of the system"?

There's so many things wrong with easter eggs, one must be a moron^W
Microsoft employee^W^W gnome developer to put them in the code.

Dima
--
"Mirrors and copulation are abominable because they increase the number of
entities."                                        -- corollary to Occam's Razor