Re: Rendering difference between Galeon and Mozilla

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:21:16 -0500, dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> said:

 dman> | Try to go to http://www.debianplanet.org/debianplanet/ with both
 dman> | browsers and feel the difference !!! A lot of other sites behave
 dman> | like this.

 dman> Both browsers look the same to me.  Can you post a screenshot of what
 dman> you see on a web site somewhere?

Strange, I do not understand why, but I can't reproduce
it... I've just (or so I think) changed the default charset
(Preferences/Rendering/Languages) to Western (ISO-8859-1)
(instead of Arabic :-) and now everything is fine. However I can
not imagine any relationship ?...

But you can still try with http://www.soaplite.com/

--
Dominique Deleris