Re: Rendering difference between Galeon and Mozilla

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 06:48:18PM +0100, Dominique Deleris wrote:
| Hello.
|
| I've recently (yesterday) installed galeon and mozilla from sid. I'm
| experiencing strange rendering issues with galeon :

I haven't gotten galeon from sid recently.  I have :

galeon           0.12.4-0.1
mozilla-browser  0.9.5-5

| Try to go to http://www.debianplanet.org/debianplanet/ with both
| browsers and feel the difference !!! A lot of other sites behave
| like this.

Both browsers look the same to me.  Can you post a screenshot of what
you see on a web site somewhere?

-D

--

Q: What is the difference betwee open-source and commercial software?
A: If you have a problem with commercial software you can call a phone