Re: Dual Boot Problems

According to Roderick W.Smith's "The Multi-Boot Configuration Handbook":
Both DOS and Windows9x must boot from a primary partition on the first
physical disk or from a floppy disk.....although the most basic
components of DOS and Windows9x must boot from C: , it is possible to
install the bulk of both OSs on other partitions.

Regards,Arnout