Re: Changes in mutt (was Re: Evolution depends libgtkhtml20)

* Cam Ellison <camellison@dccnet.com> spake thus:
> * DvB (dvanbalen@jam.rr.com) wrote:
>
>> On a side note, when asking a new question, please refrain from
>> replying to an already posted message since this screws up threaded
>> views in mail clients that support them.  It also screws up web
>> archives that attempt to keep up with threads and makes finding help
>> in the archives even harder than it already is since threads will
>> often be broken or lost in the middle by unrelated replies.
>>
> On this topic, has anyone else noticed that the thread-breaking
> command in the latest version of mutt (woody) is missing?

Yep, it's not even in the listing of unbound commands. Wonder what
happened to it? I only found out about it 3 days ago, and have been
really addicted to it since (I have used it *a lot*). It would be
superflous if people didn't start a new thread by just replying a
message in the mailbox because they can't be arsed to type in the name
of the list though[1]. File a bug-report :-) I am reverting to the "old"
mutt for the time being I think, unless it breaks lots of dependencies.

Stig

[1] I have "du" and "dl" as aliases for debian-user and debian-laptop
respectively...

--
brautaset.org
Registered Linux User 107343