Re: get leds on after bootup. Newbie #61

Colin,

I _really_ am a newbie!  Following on from the comment by Bob
Hilliard, I am running in console mode.

For the file 'numlock-off' do I put in the same script that Karsten
gave me for rc.local?

Where do I put the update line?

To the point, why does debian switch off the numlock in the first
place when it has been set on at bios level, and surely most people
want it on anyway?

Thanks
Ian

Talking about Re: get leds on after bootup. Newbi, you last wrote.....