Re: Evolution depends libgtkhtml20

Greg Madden <gomadtroll@gci.net> writes:

> On a Sid install Evolution doesn't install because of a missing
> depends, libgtkhtml20 => 1.0.0. I don't see such a package on Debians
> site or Google.  This seems new as I just installed Evolution on my
> Testing box, from Sid, the other day.  ?

You're right, libgtkhtml20 is currently not available in sid. This
happens every now and then in unstable and testing and should be fixed
soon (don't ask me when :-)

On a side note, when asking a new question, please refrain from replying
to an already posted message since this screws up threaded views in mail
clients that support them.
It also screws up web archives that attempt to keep up with threads and
makes finding help in the archives even harder than it already is since
threads will often be broken or lost in the middle by unrelated replies.