Re: woody: 2.2.20 ext3 and ide patches...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Marcin Fusinski wrote:

Sorry about replying to my own mail but I couldn't resist and checked
the kernel I made earlier and to my surprise the ext3 does work
indeed...
Somehow I am still a bit worried about those warnings I received while
compiling it and would love to learn how to patch/compile kernels the
proper Debian way.
BTW - what menu options am I supposed to check if I want to have the
system shut down completely (without the power-off button)?
Thanks.

--
Marcin Fusinski