Re: Requesting a trackball recomendation

EmmetHayes@cs.com wrote:

> > Can anyone recomment a three button trackball with a ps2 connector that
> is
> > supported by linus? (Preferably an optical trackball)
>
> Hi Emmet.
>
> I use the Logitech Trackman Marble FX

Ditto.  The great big trackball is comfy and incredibly accurate.  My debian
installation worked with it from the get-go.  I've never  had use for all
the buttons, but I could see it fitting into a network gamer's arsenal quite
nicely.   With four buttons, you'd be fragging to your heart's content.

Be forwarned, watching unsuspecting users of your new mouse may result in
crippling laughter as they attempt to push the thing around on the desk!

Branden Faulls