Re: Update to X 4.1.0-10 overwrote my XF86Config-4

On Sun, 2001-12-09 at 12:48, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:
> Today's update to X in unstable overwrote my XF86Config-4 without even
> asking permission.  My config file was very tweaked.  Why does this
> happen?

Before I get the obvious response to this, I know about the ##BEGIN BLAH
BLAH BLAH ### sections in the file, but I really don't understand how to
use it.  If I put a Files section above the configured area, isn't
dexconf going to just come along and add its own Files section, horking
everything up?