Re: Netscape 6.2

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 01:15:56AM -0500, Hall Stevenson wrote:
   > * Alec (alec1976nyc@yahoo.com) [011209 00:57]:
   > >
   > > Is it apt-gettable from woody? no? I'm not interested :)
   >
   > It only appears to be available for 'unstable'. There may be unofficial
   > DEBs for woody out there though... Ask around.

I just downloaded libnspr4, mozilla-browser (0.9.6) and galeon
from sid. Installed them on woody and am running them without problems.
The version of libnspr4 in woody is old. Mozilla and thereby galeon
depends on the newer version.

--
Sridhar M.A.                         mas@uomphysics.net

I don't know if it's what you want, but it's what you get.  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <10502@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>