Re: suck: relocation error: suck: undefined symbol: stat

* Joey Hess

| Is this a known problem with libc or the linker or something? I have the
| same problem.

(With suck or another package?)

I don't really know what has happened here, except that suddenly
people started turning bug reports about suck not working.  This was
since libsocks4 used to have the symbol stat, which it doesn't any
more.

Upgrading to the version in unstable or recompiling the woody version
fixes the problem.

Cc-ed debian-user, since the users might want to know of the solution
as well.  Please Cc me if your reply only goes to -user, since I don't
read that list.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Axiom #1: You Can't Win