Progeny Switch

I've come to the point where I need to cut the cord with Progeny.  I've read
the how-tos about converting to Woody and they each seem frought with peril.
What is wrong with this scenario?  I change my sources.list to include the
debian sites, run dist-upgrade and call it good.  I'll leave the progeny
lines in, and as they get outdated, they will be replaced as I run
dist-upgrades.  That way I can leverage the proper setup that Progeny has
brought me and I won't have to run modconf or any other complication.

This seems all too simple.

-mjm