Re: exim: misleading package description?

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 11:25:09AM -0800, Kurt Lieber wrote:
> * filtering (it would be cruel to liken it to procmail filtering, but it's in
> the same general ballpark in that you can reject/drop/delete/forward based on
> header information)

That's something I've wondered about for a while...  I've found
exim's .forward filtering to be more than adequate for anything I've
ever wanted to do (and a lot more human-readable to boot), but you
seem to be implying that it's less capable than procmail.  What can
procmail do that exim can't?

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss