Re: Stil having mail problems

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 10:18:35PM -0400, cmasters wrote:
| Could someone please explain why fetchmail/procmail combo continues to
| reject ~any~ messages not expressly addressed to me (aka my Return addy).
| I've attached "sanitized" copies of .fetchmailrc, .procmailrc, and
| .muttrc

| set logfile '/home/<username>/logs/mail/log'

| LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/logs

You've got logs.  What do they say?

| :0:
| * ^TO_debian-user-digest@lists.debian.org
| arch-DebUserDig
|
| :0:
| * ^TO_debian-user@lists.debian.org
| in-Deb-gen
|
| :0:
| * ^TO_linux.*@yahoogroups.com
| in-Linux-gen
|
| :0:
| * ^TO_debian-kde@lists.debian.org
| in-KDE

This doesn't look right to me.  What I think you mean is :

:0:
* ^To:.*debian-user-digest@lists.debian.org
arch-DebUserDig

though a better matcher is the X-Mailing-List: header or the List-Id:
header.

Also I would suggest ensuring that $HOME/PostOffice is a directory,
not a file, and that the messages aren't in $HOME/PostOffice/incoming.

HTH,
-D

--

Failure is not an option.  It is bundled with the software.