Stil having mail problems

Could someone please explain why fetchmail/procmail combo continues to
reject ~any~ messages not expressly addressed to me (aka my Return addy).
I've attached "sanitized" copies of .fetchmailrc, .procmailrc, and .muttrc
# Configuration created Tue Nov 27 17:08:11 2001 by fetchmailconf
set logfile '/home/<username>/logs/mail/log'
set postmaster <username>
set nobouncemail
set properties ""
set daemon 600
poll pop.<ISP> with proto POP3 and options no dns
       user <remote-username> there with password <passwd> is <local-username> here options stripcr warnings 3600
 mda '/usr/bin/procmail'

# Directory for storing procmail configuration and log files
PMDIR=$HOME/Procmail

# Remove ## when debugging; set to no if minimal logging
LOGABSTRACT=all

# Location(s) of mailboxes
MAILDIR=$HOME/PostOffice
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/incoming

# Put ## before LOGFILE if you want no logging
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/logs

# Set to yes when debugging
VERBOSE=yes

INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/testing.rc
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/lists.rc

#
# System configuration file for Mutt - C-Cose Modifications
#
# Set default mailbox type
set mbox_type=mbox

# default list of header fields to weed when displaying
#
ignore "from " received content- mime-version status x-status message-id
#ignore sender references return-path lines

# Changes message editor from "vi" to "jed"
set editor=jed

# Set "From" address variable to reflect current ISP account
#set from='cmasters@nbnet.nb.ca'
set realname=cmasters
my_hdr Reply-to: cmasters@nbnet.nb.ca
my_hdr From: cmasters@despamnbnet.nb.ca

# Define mailboxes to be checked
mailboxes ~/PostOffice/incoming ~/PostOffice/*
#automoves ~read~ mail from "spool" to "home"
mbox-hook !/var/spool/mail/siryknight ~/PostOffice/in-gen

# Define mail lists
#lists debian-user@lists.debian.org debian-kde@lists.debian.org
#subscribe debian-user@lists.debian.org debian-kde@lists.debian.org

# emacs-like bindings
bind editor    "\e<delete>"    kill-word
bind editor    "\e<backspace>" kill-word

# map delete-char to a sane value
bind editor     <delete>  delete-char

# Set Navigation in Pager
#set pager_stop
bind pager <up> previous-line
bind pager <down> next-line
bind editor <Home> bol

# don't add the hostname to the From header
unset use_domain
# don't generate a From header
unset use_from

# Specifies how to sort messages in the index menu.
set sort=threads

# Exim does not removes Bcc headers
unset write_bcc
# Postfix and qmail uses Delivered-To for detecting loops
#unset bounce_delivered

...balance of aesthetic configuration ....
:0:
* ^TO_debian-user-digest@lists.debian.org
arch-DebUserDig

:0: