Re: [LIH] Re: Fetchmail problems

[Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 03:03:03AM +0530] Sridhar M.A. :

> should I file a bug report ? How do I go about it ?

This bug might have already  been reported.  There is this nifty utility
based on Python  called as 'reportbug'.  It does what  it says and helps
you  find out  whether the  'bug' has  already been  reported. If  so it
returns the  allocated bug  no./nos.  It  is one great  help and  a very
small package.

Do an 'apt-get install reportbug'.

Enjoy.....

--
ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio