Re: Potato system (Re: Help with X (after upgrade to Woody))

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 08:41:03AM +0700, Oki DZ wrote:
> Long ago, I used unstable, which was potato.
> Now, I use unstable, and I thought it was potato.

That sounds a bit like a koan :).

> I guess, now I'm using a potato system with woody's apps. Correct?

It sounds like you've just been unstable for a long long time, which
would mean Potato and Woody packages would've at one time been installed
on your system, but that you've been using Sid the whole time :).

--

Andrew Sione Taumoefolau
bepempire@optusnet.com.au