Re: Mailman archive

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 07:01:31PM +0200, Antti Tolamo wrote:

> How do I get mailman to make an private archive?
You need to activate this through the Webfrontend.

> I have set archiving period to a day and it doens't
> seem to to work.
>
> As I looked I didn't have */mailman/private/listname file
> which it needs.Infact I didn't have /pivate directory at all.
>  And yes, I sended few messages so,there should be already few
>  messages in it.
Have you tried this: less /usr/share/doc/mailman/README.Debian

Have you setup your /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py and httpd.conf?

Sven
--
> Lamer! :)
Lokaler Admin mit enormen Rechten[tm]
[Christian Schneider und Jens Himmelrath in alt.hacker.org-gcf]
http://www.linux-secure.de http://www.linuxboard.de http://www.bluephod.net