Re: Woody FTP Install?!

Hi Colin,

@ 12:55:03 PM on 11/25/2001, Colin Watson wrote:

>> Err, alright, so I figure out everything will be fine with my hardware
>> if I stick with woody, but I get ready to install and what?! No FTP
>> install for woody? What in the world?

> Hmm? There should be no problem with FTP. What exactly are you
> looking for?

In order to do an FTP install for woody, I need the baseX.tgz or the
baseX.bin files. Only the drivers, root, and rescue images are
available (no base install files):

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44/
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/

-Brian