Problems downgrading

Hi, i'm present as Batuke here and this is my first question.

I've installed Debian with libc6 2.1.3... and then i install libc6 2.4.x from
the unestable release.

The new libc6 was installed but many conflicts appears. So i try to install
the libc6 2.1.3 but i can't do it! Dpkg searchs for ldconfig and can't find
it.

I had other bad experiences trying to downgrading packages.

I want to know if there is some way to do things like these, or if it is not
recomended to research on upgrade / downgrade packages.

i hope you understand my spanglish:)

Thanks !

LaCasilla.com.ar "Tu e-mail estés donde estés"