Re: Virus incident

In article <[🔎] BAEOILKGJEIEKDFGDIACCEMECBAA.jeverist@page1book.com>,
Josh Everist <jeverist@page1book.com> wrote:
>Well I can take responsibility for the messages from
>'antigen@page1book.com', however if the Debian User mailing list didn't send
>out viruses in the first place, there wouldn't be the automated reply.
>The same goes for the YODA messages.

Well anyway your virus processing software is broken since it sends
the error to the wrong address. It should send it back to the
originator which is NOT debian-user@lists.debian.org.

In fact I do not understand how it could ever send the message back
to the list. That address is only in the To: header.

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.