Re: Debian Woody 3.0

> I'm trying to install Debian Woody 3.0 on an AMD Duron 800 Mhz 256
> MB ram, but I've always the same error "neighbor overflow" that
> appear but it don't crash my system, can anyone help me ??
> Also Xfree86 don't work and I must install it from another source.

I do not think there is any such thing as Debian Woody 3.0 yet.
(Be welcome to prove me wrong.)

Which leads me to think that you think that Woody is the latest
working version of Debian.
It is not.
Woody is still in testing and building mode, and as such frequently
there are errors in Woody that will make you go "Oh no - now this or
that doesn't work!".
Once the building stops and the testing is over and all release
critical bugs are splattered, Woody will be released as Debian
GNU/Linux 3.0.

Are you installing Woody to help out with testing?
If not, you should install Potato in stead (Debian GNU/Linux version
2.2 revision 4) which is the latest stable Debian release.

Cheers :o)

Johnny :o)