Fritz!Card PCI ISDN adapter and Woody..

Hi All

I am trying to get the AVM Fritz!Card PCI ISDN adapter to work with my Woody system. I've built a custom 2.4.14 Kernel with the HiSax module and have installed the fcpci driver from the AVM website. So far it is working, the system recognizes the card during boot:

 | CAPI-driver Rev 1.21.6.8: loaded
 | capifs: Rev 1.14.6.8
 | capi20: started up with major 68
 | kcapi: capi20 attached
 | capi20: Rev 1.44.6.15: started up with major 68 (middleware+capifs)
 | fcpci: AVM FRITZ!Card PCI driver, revision 0.1
 | fcpci: Loading...
 | fcpci: Driver 'fcpci' attached to stack
 | kcapi: driver fcpci attached
 | fcpci: Auto-attaching...
 | PCI: Found IRQ 5 for device 02:0d.0
 | PCI: Sharing IRQ 5 with 02:09.0
 | fcpci: Stack version 3.09-10
 | kcapi: Controller 1: fritz-pci attached
 | kcapi: card 1 "fritz-pci" ready.
 | fcpci: Loaded.
 | kcapi: notify up contr 1
 | capi: controller 1 up

and lsmod shows the following:

 | Module                  Size  Used by
 | fcpci                 538304   1
 | capi                   18688   0
 | capifs                  3424   1 [capi]
 | kernelcapi             29216   2 [fcpci capi]
 | capiutil               22272   0 [kernelcapi]
 | hisax                 156960   0 (unused)

However, caling /etc/init.d/isdnutils start brings me the following errors:

 | Starting ISDN services : interfaces/dev/isdnctrl: No such device
 |  ippp0 failed.
 | /dev/isdnctrl: No such device
 |  isdn0 failed.
 |  iprofd/dev/isdninfo: No such device
 |  isdnlog/dev/isdnctrl: No such device

I am quite desperate because I just can't figure out where the problem is.. Any hints and RTFMs are very welcome.

	--Kilian