Re: Fritz!Card PCI ISDN adapter and Woody..

I use the Frits!PCI on potato, not woody, and only install isdnutils to
get the user-space utilities; I rolled my own startup scripts etc.  But
from what I can figure out from your message it doesn't look like a module
problem.  It looks more like a problem with setting up the network
interfaces, which has to do with the /etc/init.d/isdnutils script and its
associated config. files, not the module. So I'd suggest you start at
looking at configuration rather than modules.  Sorry not to be more
helpful, but that's the best I can do, given that I've no experience of
the Debian isdnutils scripts.

If this is an initial install and you get really stuck, I could scoot you
a tarball of my setup scripts.  You can use them both for synchronous ppp
(usually for connecting to ISP's) and for raw IP over ISDN (usually for
linking bits of your WAN).  No guarantees of course, but they work quite
well for providing Internet access to about two dozen users and linking
three sites in the WAN I administer for my employers, all on ISDN.

Best regards,

George Karaolides       8, Costakis Pantelides St.,
tel:   +35 79 68 08 86                   Strovolos,
email: george@karaolides.com       Nicosia CY 2057,
web:   www.karaolides.com      Republic  of Cyprus