Lexmark Z22 on debian OR printconf deb package

Hi all,

   I've got a Lexmark Z22 printer that I'm not able to
set up under my debian box. I've checked some
resources on the web which say that there is no
support for the Z* series under linux but the thing is
that the utility "printconf" in RedHat seems to
support it! but the "printtool" or "lprngtool"
utilities in debian don't.

Has anyone managed to set up this printer under
debian?

I don't think there is a port of printconf for debian
so would it be possible to get the printer filters
from "printconf" and install them manually on my
system?

Thanx

=====
--