NEC Silentwriter Superscript 660 printer support

I have NEC Silentwriter Superscript 660 printer.

I can access the printer (when it's shared by a windows box) and print fine
by using HP LaserJet 4 series, CUPS+GIMP-print v4.1.99-b1 driver.

Now, NEC is no longer developing new drivers for this printer and I'd love to
hook it up to a linux box. I tried different drivers with no sucess.

Anyone knows how to get my printer working ?

Thanks in advance.