RE: How long has your Linux system been up ?

| Just curious how long people have left their system running
| without reboot.
| I once left my server at a co-locate for over 3 months and it ran
| fine.  In
| three years, I have never had to reboot because of crash.
|
| I have rebooted about once every 3 to 4 months (guessing average) after
| maintenance.  This was voluntary, not necessary.  I don't run X either
| (dedicated server mail/ftp/web).  Anyone have any really long times for X
| and non-X systems?
|
| Paul

There was a post from Will Trillich on sept 14 about his box being up just
over a year.  I bet it's still going.  I have a postgresql database server
that gets constant use that has not had a hiccup in 67 days.  I don't recall
why I rebooted back then, probably a kernel update.  I also have a test box
(email/web/playground) that is frequently months without reboot.