Re: When ROOT->startx, what file executes the window manager program ?

» John Patton disse isso e eu digo aquilo:

> On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 07:48:57AM +0000, Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:
> > In most cases the user's .xsession file will end with the execution of a
> > window manager.
> > See if you have a .xsession in the /root directory.
>
> xdm uses .xsession, while startx uses .xinitrc.

	If I'm not mistaken, startx also uses .xsession. If it doesn't find it, it looks for .xinitrc. It uses the system Xsession as a failsafe.

--
[]'s,
	francisco m neto

	"Through illusion we get into reality."