Re: Via82cxxx locked at 48kHz

Nikolai Hlubek said:

> I would be grateful for any suggestion,
> and please no "use alsa instead" replies.
> Nikolai

get a better soundcard. seriously. i have 2 Asus CUV4Xs with
the onboard VIA82CXXX chip. its a piece of crap. i tried it
with the kernel's drivers and with the commercial OSS and
i believe with ALSA too.(this was about a year ago maybe the
situation has changed since) and it was just horrid. in both
cases i am using a SB PCI 128 in its place. rock solid drivers
and great quality. SB PCI 128 is by far my fav card(es1370).

nate