Re: Network Programming in C on Linux ... Pls Help

* shyamk@eth.net (shyamk@eth.net) spake thusly:
> Dear members ,
>      I am having some serious doubts (generated by a vague book
> and my ignorance/stupidity combined together).

Can you tell us more about the book, esp. author's name? -- so that
we'll know what _not_ to buy.

Dima
--
One distinguishing characteristic of BOFHen is attention deficit disorder.
Put me in front of something boring and I can find a near-infinite number