evolution and conduits

First, thank you so much for making the pre-release of evolution
available! It looks pretty darn good. However, one piece that I've
been looking for is the pilot-evolution conduit.

The gnome control center I have (1.4.0.1-13) allows me to set
gnome-pilot-conduits (0.7-1) which include EAddres, ECalendar, and
EToDo which ximian claims are the conduits used by gnome-pilot
(1.63-1) to do synchrnization. I can enable and specify the settings
for ECalendar, and EToDo. However, when I attempt to enable or specify
the EAddress settings, I get the error message:

Unable to instantiate EAddress conduit

on synch, gpilotd emits 3 these warnings:

Laoding conduit "e_todo_conduit" failed!

Are these conduits only partially available (in name, but not code),
or is it simply a bug?